Boring post. Just a list of things I did this weekend. Mom, take notes.
- Ate gyros at Paul’s Donuts & Gyros!
- Made yummy & healthy muffins
- Ran over 5 miles one day and remembered to do yoga after
- Went bowling with our friends and got the highest (overall) score (153) tyvm
- Lost 3 games of shuffleboard
- Went to Home Depot
- Biked for 45 min then ran for 15 min.
- Had dinner at Mellow Mushroom – so good
- Actually remembered to buy the cat food
- Read parts of several magazines
- Sent people some birthday cards ON TIME!
- Sent a congratulations card – to the wrong address
- Watched: dazed & confused, license to wed, True Blood (new episode), the end of Legend of baggar vance and parts of lots of movies I can’t remember.
That’s all. I think.
Anyone else do anything exciting? I hear there were some road trips and weddings happening elsewhere this weekend!