You know those little sayings that go something like, “dance like nobody’s watching”…etc? Well, I’ve come up with a few of my own that apply a little more to daily life. Not that you can’t and shouldn’t be dancing all day…but for the rest of the time… here are mine. Cause sometimes you just need an extra push in other areas.
- Go outside like there aren’t thousands of mosquitos waiting to suck your blood.
- Go outside like there aren’t big red wasps dive bombing your head.
- Go outside like it’s not 100 degrees.
- Leave the house like everyone’s ready.
- Go to the grocery like you’ve already meticulously planned your meals and made a list.
- Get ice cream like you’ve eaten healthy all week.
- Take a shower like you won’t have to spend 30 minutes drying your hair after.
- Turn off your computer like no one’s going to email you for a whole day! (Because they’re not!)
- Empty the dishwasher like it’s the last time, and a magical dishwasher emptier is going to show up tomorrow.
- Go to the post office like there are a million birthday presents waiting for you there. Ok, maybe like 5, a million would be a logistical nightmare…unless they were $$$.
Ok – there are a few of mine. Anyone have a good one to share?
Have a great Monday everyone!