The Year in Reviewâ€¦A Survey!
December 31st, 2006
Just for fun…
1. Where did you ring in 2006?
At our friend Dan’s house. We had just come back from Ohio and were both feeling a bit under the weather (as we do now), but it was still a fun evening.
2. What was your status on Valentineâ€™s Day?
Married =). and happy.
3. Were you in school (anytime this year)?
NO! I was not! I finished my grad degree in 2005.
4. How did you earn your keep?
Hmmmm, I made dinner! Oh, and I worked at doing the independent contractor thing, it’s growing…..if slowly.
5. Did you ever have to go to the hospital?
Um…me no. Unless you count the outpatient clinic….but we don’t need to get into that.
6. Have you ever encountered the police?
Ever. Yes. This year in particular I am working with many officers as part of one of our contract jobs.
7. Where did you go on vacation?
JAMAICA! Mon, and home to Ohio for various reasons.
8. What did you purchase that was over $500?
Um…..airline tickets…. yeah, i think that’s it.
9. Did you know anybody who got married?
I attended many weddings, I think 3 this year of my friends. Last year, there were six.
10. Did you know anybody who passed away?
This year was a year filled with losses. Several of my friends lost a grandparent, and I lost my grandpa, and two great-uncles.
11. Have you ran into anybody you graduated high school with?
I found a bunch on Myspace this year, plus at all those weddings.
12. Did you move anywhere?
Nope. still in texas. same house.
13. What sporting events did you go to?
I am proud to say I went to the Buckeyes’ walloping of UT this year in Austin, plus a Dallas Star’s hockey game.
14. What concerts did you go to?
Just went to Manheim Steamroller, and Bon Jovi!!!
15. Are you registered to vote?
16. If so, did you do your patriotic duty on Nov. 7?
Yes. We even voted early!
17. Where do you live now?
18. Describe your birthday.
Happy and sad. I was home with my family and friends for my birthday, but that was because my grandpa passed 4 days before my birthday. I was able to say goodbye to him before he died though.
19. Whatâ€™s the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2006?
Went on a real vacation in another country with my husband that didn’t involve visiting any family or friends (sorry, but you have to do it at least once!)And….started exercising regularly and kept it up!
20. What is one thing you regretted this year?
There isn’t much that I truly regret. I always try to learn from mistakes. I would say I regret not calling my friends and family more.
21. Whatâ€™s something you learned about yourself?
That I can break bad habits and acquire good ones.
22. Any new additions to your family?
Nope. Cat’s still here, but nobody new. =)
23. What was your best month?
Um….probably any month where I got to see my friends and family. March, July and December.
24. What from pop culture will you remember 2006 by?
Wow, besides all of the ridiculous behavior by the actresses and musicians, I would say…..the actually good music that came out this year.